Skip to main content

INFORMATION

I urge all my readers and followers to be patient with me as it's gonna take me time in bringing lot of exciting write up. 

Trust me it's gonna be good , we all gonna have alot of exciting things to read and talk about . 

My write up will involve alot of areas in art and science as well . 

We will read and discuss the following ;

Novels , headlines , educational ideas , entertainment stories , documentary ( that will be alot of reserchs ) , Cooking , environmental issues , World updates etc . 

I will all get your back covered as am gonna be giving highlights on every topics we discuss right here on writers pieces / documentary .

So ! , get ready to explore more as exciting heats comes your way .

@Margaret tacha 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PREFACE

  It will be my pleasure to hopefully say that writing has been part of my life . It is not everyone that goes into writing article , novels , magazine and the rest but the ones that are oppurtuned to do so express it out . Writing is not all about getting attention rather expressing ones self one way or the other .  As an individual I pen down everything that has to do with daily life , life don't get perfect by what you you see alone or hear but by what you digest into your heart and brain . Putting everything down equally means giving others the opportunity to learn from your own ideology . I will say adding positive values to our writing pattern is the best way to enhance information across the world .  " We are not perfect" " We are nothing but pen in the hands of the creator".